The Rules and Boring Stuff !
How to participate in the Competition!
Colouring-In: Visit Teacher Resources on the Goodnight Starry website, print out the templates and start colouring-in.
Drawing: For more creative kids, get a blank A4 (max) sheet of paper, some paint or pens and show us what they imagine the planets to be!
How to enter!
- Each school selects up to three (max) of their best entries (colouring-in or drawing) and posts them on our Facebook Competition Page (@GoodnightStarryNI)
- Submissions from schools will close at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 12 December 2019
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook Competition Page on Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Prizes will be sent by post to the winning schools (for best school submission and individual submission)
All entries (drawings or colouring-in) must be the work of children aged between 3 and 6 years old
Each school will co-ordinate child participation and the school's submitted entry
The competition is open to all schools in Northern Ireland only
Purchase of Goodnight Starry is NOT required for entry
Images of entries must be uploaded on Goodnight Starry Northern Ireland Competition Facebook Page
- Maximum of 3 entries per school
- Entries must include entrants name (as identifier)
Any Facebook Posts by schools regarding the competition may be shared by Goodnight Starry across its own social media channels
Schools are encouraged to also LIKE the Goodnight Starry Facebook homepage
- The Author will choose a winning school entry (best 3 images) and best individual image (best image from all entries submitted)
- The decision of the Author will be final
- The winning entries will be judged on originality, creativity, boldness and impact
Goodnight Starry reserves the right to display any or all entries in promotional material, on social media platforms or on its website
It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules